Smart Icing System Project
News and Events
|June 25, 2003
- More updates have been made:
- Presentations from this year and last
year's review have been posted.
- Papers have been posted from Reno
- Congrats to Edward Whalen and Kishwar
Hossain on completing their Masters degrees.
|June 20, 2002
- It has been awhile since the last update,
but there have been changes made.
- Papers from this past year have been
posted and the review slides from last year have been posted.
- It is almost time again for another
review. The 4th annual NASA Review will take place September 17th and
- A belated congrats to Jason
Merret on his completion of his Masters degree. Although he has left
the SIS group, he remains here at the University of Illinois for his Ph.D.
|June 12, 2001
- A late posting, but better late than
never! Sam Lee now prefers to be referred to as Dr. Lee in light of his recently
acquired Ph.D. He joins Dr. Broeren as a Post Doctoral Research Associate.
|June 1, 2001
- Ed Whalen has joined the SIS group
in search of his Master's Degree. He is currently "learning the ropes" from
such SIS legends as Sam Lee, Jason "Skippy" Merret and Kishwar Hossain.
- Leia Blumenthal and Chad Vetter will be helping
out the SIS group this summer as Undergraduate Research Assistants. Thanks!
- New version of SIS website goes online....
looking for bugs.
Smart Icing System Home Page